Inspiration:
Mere ghar aai(aiyggi?) ek nanhi pari...
Esp love the last few lines
MaiN Tere Dil MeiN Thii Hameshaa Se
Ghar MeiN Aai HuuN Aaj Pahalii Baar
....
Recently had a maternal phase...
First happened to lay my hands on a book called "Chicken soup for the mothers soul" so after soggy pillow, and swollen eyes on Friday...(HAHAHA-I am not in a psych ward yet...but get a feeling I will be there soon!) things are back to normal.
Ever since I can remember I was wanted to be a MOM! I love kids, they are just adorable...cute cuddly little people.. :)
Anyways, I was reading the Lalita Sahasranamam and came across a name that I had always thought I would give my daughter...when I have one! And a train of thought followed, how nice it would be to inculcate values in a child, imagine vi and little vi together...vi reading the naamavali and little vi's name would come up, and I would tell her the story behind her name, and she would be happy to know of ancient-ness of her name, and pride in it too...
Or, I could even try my hand at singing...
May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam,
And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home.
May you grow to be proud, dignified, and true,
And do unto others as you'd have done to you.
Be courageous and be brave,
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young
So went out today...thought of buying some new cloths...couldn't find anything :( but came across this very pretty dress for a 2-5 year old...green and magenta so cute...so I bought it...of course for T's daughter...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Viiiii...
wutz happening
I dont visit ur blog for a few days..
dont talk to u for a while..
and u r going thro a maternal phase..and now shopping for a 2 yr old..
Gosh...wake wake up..itz a dream aint it:P
Gi,
ROFL!
It's just imagination Bud...
vi
Ohh so sweet :)
I got into a happy state of mind too - after reading!
Nice one, vi :)
Hi Flower,
Thanks! Good to know it put you in a happy state too!
Hi Priya,
Thanks...glad you liked it!
vi
Nice One Vi.
I never had a sister but my dad use to yearn for a daughter. He was a big fav with all the little girls in our building. After all he use to bring choclates for all of them
Punds
It is good you don't want a son vi. Too many of 'em in India today and in any case most of them are brats! Ask my parents, they produced 3 and still didn't get the daughter they wanted. And since they couldn't afford a 4th child they had to stop after 3 sons. Luckily my two younger brothers have a total of 3 daughters. So my parents are happy as they have 3 granddaughters and no grandsons! :))
Punds/f2f, through your blogs we have all come know and love your dad :)
Some lucky girls in the neighbourhood :)
Actually Dev...I wouldn't mind a brat either :)) Someone like Bart Simpson...
vi
hey Vi
Psych yaar
i was kinda feeling a little bit of maternal things going on here too with me ..:D
may be it is a scorp effect
wat say???
cheers
jeenu
Hi Thanks Jeenu...LOL@Scorp effect!
vi
Vi,
That was sweet! :)
Priya.
Post a Comment