Saturday, March 11, 2006
harakiri
Its been almost 3 weeks that I have been contemplating moving...one part of me wants to the other doesn't. So when they made the offer two weeks ago, I said I am interested but will have to think about it, two weeks and still couldn't make up my mind. So last week got an ultimatum from them "Yes or No". Still wasn't sure, so I said, I think the dollar amount is a bit low, I want $-K more. It was harakiri...coz after my research I knew what they were offering was standard for my skill-experience-education...I was thinking may be they would just say "Get lost" and then I can stay where I am but no luck, they came back said "OK" but you will have to commit today and sign on it on monday! I so I commited to them...but told them will start on 3 April...why do I get a feeling I am shotting myself in the foot with all the conditions...aren't they going to make my life hell once I do join them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment