Friday, March 31, 2006

Bye...Yet again!

I have lived quite a nomadic life but goodbye have always been difficult. And today was no different. I worked with them for less then 5 months but today I felt as if...
In these short 4 or so months I had the opportunity to work with some of the nicest people I have ever met...thanks Y and M you guys are the best! I am totally hugged out today...lost count...went to a resturant after work...me fasting but couldn't say no to xyz now could I?

This is some of what I have learned from the these two...

Be nice to people (everyone!)...it can make a difference in someone's life...
-->I was always indifferent (at work that is---or as they call it Professional) before this...

Be patient...Y had to really put up with my stupid questions sometimes...but he never lost his cool or showed any irritation!
--> I did not join teaching school because I am not good at answering the same question more then two times...

Go out of your way to be helpful...may be the other person is hesitant if you know they need your help offer it, don't wait for them to come to you...
--> I generally mind my own business

Don't judge people...
-->well thats something...I have always believed in but it just re-affirmed my faith in it

Be more forgiving...
I have always had issues with forgiveness....but now I realize more and more....resentment is not good for one's health...

--->And no, all this does not mean be a doormat...

6 comments:

aria said...

Hey Vi,
True .. Goodbyes are always difficult. The list of - wht you learnt proves again . who were working with awesome people. Hope you get same or better environment in the new place.
All the best for monday!

vi said...

Hi Flower,
Thanks for the wishes! Lets wait and watch!
BTW, read your subtle comment on Jeens blog LOL!

vi

Dev said...

Remember reading something like this once: "Be nice to people on your way up as you may meet them on your way down!" Well, I guess if one is nice to people on one's way up then one will never have to travel downwards. I feel it is easier to be nice and it is better for one's health too!

vi said...

Hi Dev,
Yup, i have read that one too!

vi

Full2 Faltu said...

Vi

All the best for the new job!

And congrats on the new job

Punds

vi said...

Thanks Punds :)

vi