After a long time actually felt happy today...my eyes for once twinkled with happiness!
Actually feeling calm after the dream...on saturday night...it soothed my nerves...
Monday morning so did shiv pooja...
Karpoor Gouram Karunnaavataram Sansaar Saaram Bhujgendra Haaram.
Sadaa Vasantam Hridyaarvrinde Bhavam Bhavaani Sahitam Namaami.
Mangalam baghwan shambo mangalam ....
So the day started on a good note...
got to work and got quite a bit done by 11.00 had a meeting with the other company's HR so when I was leaving xyz came out-he knew where i was going...so he said "All the best love" I said thanks....
Met the other company HR rep and finally signed the job offer -after contemplating, bargaining/negotiating for weeks..-so come April 3rd me off to "our competitors"
Came back to work around 12.10 no time for lunch vaise bhi no biggie...got some work done...
xyz came by...and asked for an update..."almost done!"...he wanted it done by march 31...so he was very happy...he knelt in front of me and said "I love you. I love you...for all the work" it was so funny...
Apart from work and everyday life feeling much better...calmness...to the level of serenity...haven't even worn crazy lip colours this week!
I'm gonna live for ever
I'm gonna learn how to fly
I feel it coming together...
Love this song...does anyone have it???
Why do I get a feeling this high won't last...?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment