Another tupsy turvy week...heady mix of emotions and facts! And its just wednesday. For the last one year I have been working as a contractor, not that I had much of a choice but I took contracts because I didn't want to commit to anything, so last week when I was offered a Full time Permanent job (No such thing as that!) I didn't know what I wanted to do. But today its clear, I am going to accept their offer! One unpleasant job remaining, to tell xyz that I am leaving, I hate saying good byes, I am really bad at it! My eyes start leaking, my voice changes, my throat hurts and then I am gloomy for a good month!
I tried telling myself, the pay is much better, but money is not everything, I would pick people over money any day!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oye Vi!
Congratulations! I just lost my laptop to a 'windows crash!'. so, waiting for the little fella to be recovered and that makes me a free bird for today!
mail up if you are free!
Love,
dooks
For that I would need your email Honey :)
vi
Hey Vi Congrats :D
I have been free for last 2 days .. with Bush visiting (why is he here!) - I don't plan to go anywhere till he gets out of the country. So I'm doing my stuff mostly from home. To kill time yesterday - I changed my blog's template browsed through the blogosphere .. watched the match .. read n read .. gosh ..
Btw all the best for the new assignment .. :)
Congrats VI on the new job!
"Parting is such sweet sorrow"
I think Shakespere said that or was it Kalidas? But that sentence would always come in my English exams. Is it a Oxymoron or just a moron?
Anyways, enjoy your last days in the office? I hope there would be a farewell party!
If there is, enjoy the party! Its snowing heavily in Amsterdam and we are stuck in the office for work. I hope the trains don't shut down.
Punds
Flower Honey,
Yeah..why is this guy in India...ever wonder why only the outgoing presidents visit India????
And why should you not go out just because the brightest bulb is visiting India?
Punds,
"Parting is such a sweet sorrow!"
No its NOT!!! Its more like a death...of possibilities (not necessarily-in fact not -in this case..in general)...take it from someone who has been there done that :)
I doubt a farewell party coz i just worked here for less then 3 months :)
Anyways thanks for the wishes!
Read your blog...hota hai...life hai...take care
vi
Vi .. coz the entire traffic is badly distrupted. Regular woes of poor Delhites when these not-so-great people grace our nation with their divine presence. LOL .. Throughout the day he n his wife are roaming arnd in different directions and we are not supposed to take those raods .. Its so damn irritating! LOL @ outgoing presidents .. you are so right Billy visited at the fag end too .. but I liked tht man- was a charmer at least .. this guy .. has nothing ..
Congratulations on your new job. I am sure you'll do well.
Good Luck!
Flower,
I wanted to go see Bill when he came to toronto for book signing but when i found out it was 2 hours wait...i dropped the idea!
Thanks for the wishes and confidence Bhole :)
vi
Post a Comment