10 days left...then new people new place new stuff...have this strange feeling..uncertainity...don't know what the people there will be like...I know they can't be as nice as xyz...I will miss him...everyday when I look at him I think 10 days and then I won't be seeing him anymore...and the fact that he is so affectionate makes it even more difficult.
This last year I have had so many people in my life, ...its been a hectic year 3 job changes, courses, spiritual highs, and financial highs, but emotional lows...every job is better then the last...title, money but its so damn shallow...
Recently realised how clingy I have become...seriously, clingy...its probably insecurity...but I am getting back on track every morning I tell my self...I should be grateful for what I have...and I should have faith...they say faith can move mountains...may be my faith is not that strong but I have to make it strong...
Looking back have been with this group since late Nov....
Came on "special assignment" for 3 days...during crunch time...
A week later, xyz talked to my manager and had me transfered to his team...my lucky day...gave me a better rate, closer to home and boss who calls you "beautiful","love", "honey" who (almost) always smiles, gives you a day off when you look tired, lends a shoulder to cry on, ...gives you his cellphone when you need to go somewhere you might need to be in touch, who writes recommendation letters 4 in a day! who just makes you feel special, who is just awesome, who you can't help but feel bad about leaving, who you can't stop talking about, who is a blessing! Yes, he is a blessing because I was at a point when I needed that job desperately for various reasons, when I was going insane commuting 3 hours each day, I prayed to durga ma and to Shiva to help and that help came in the form of xyz. So he is a blessing!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey Vi .. dunno what to say ..
Just feel like saying - if hes sucha awesome person . .stick to this job. But I'm not sure - I have no idea abt the details - the pluses n minuses of here or there. But as they say - you get some .. you loose some.
Hope whatver decision you take has long term benefits.
Best ..
Hi Flower,
Thanks, yes exactly what you said...you get some you loose some...there is no going back now...New job it is...
vi
Post a Comment