Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am still here!

Its been a while since I posted a blog! Wanted to post something on online blog pals, but punds had written a much better one on his blog so do go visit!so I will just write mundane stuff. Had my bd a few days ago (Thanks for all your emails/cards/comments and nandu's very sweet blog!) usually a time for thinking/introspection. Although I am not the best person, I think I am a pretty decent one. I tried to measure my "goodness" and "badness" and here are the results!


The good

Can't remember the last time I lied (Yeppy!)

Can't remember the last time I wished anyone bad (Yeppy!)

Can't remember intentionally hurting anyone
(And just so you know, I have a very sharp memory!)


The Bad

Haven't made any sort of donations this year!

Haven't gone to the temple as many times I would like to

Started drinking this year...Had 6 beers so far! LOL!

Bought some cloths that I had to hide the minute I got them ;)

Haven't called home as often as I should

Haven't done much for myself - in terms of exercise/yoga


The Ugly

Have seem my temper fly a couple of times this year!

8 comments:

Full2 Faltu said...

Vi

U can still post on your online pals.

Bewadi? 6 beer? In one day or the whole years quota?

BTW, how much younger did you become?

Anyways Tum jeeyo hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar.

I think 1000 is a pretty big number. Chal 100 le lo.

-Punds

Rajavel said...

Vi

belated happy birthday !!! SO you have been all serious and brooding about birthday ?

Interesting set of "bads" !!! Its quiet patethic actually !!! In the whole year .. you did some six bad things and the worst you can think of is hiding clothes as soon as buying them !!! ROTFL !

I guess you are incapable of doing anything seriously bad !!! What a pity ;) !

Have fun !

aria said...

Vi .. kaun si beer? corona . .with a dash of lime? heh .. those miniature bottles of beer that you get abroad don't even wet my throat ..
I wanted to write something about online pals too .. in fact about online identity .. but I'm too lazy to write as of now ..
why don't you go ahead and write about your very own experience?
LOL @ cheti's comment..

aria said...

Ok forgot to wish ..
Happy Birthday again :)
When was it ? matlab exact date ?
Hope you had at least one of those beers that day .. even if you didn't .. hope you had a blast ..

vi said...

Hi Cheti,
Hmm, never looked at it that way! Well, I am trying to get rid of that good girl syndrome. I once wrote a seductive poem (and posted it on my blog!) but some thought (including me!) felt it just wasn't "me"! Although I remember bhole, nandu and flower liked it!
Yes, cloths that cost a lot and not much to show for!

Hi Flower,
LOL, Not corona, its those belgian beers they are not bad actually. First time it was funny feeling in the stomach and strange taste on the tongue but after a while, its
kind of ok. Kaluha and Irish cream are still better :) And the bottles are not that small re !
Hmm ok will write something on that soon! And you write yours too...we can compare

notes!

sumeet said...

Arrei Kab tha Aapk Bday...i guess i missed something....Lekin fir bhi maaf karro..

Happy Birthday!!!!

Party sharty hui ki nahi..koi kadbad ki?

Mónica said...

LOL. I agree with Cheti: interesting set of bads.
The one about the clothes made me laugh a lot. ;-)

vi said...

i want to live for another 100 years :)