So I booked my flight to go to India. For about two weeks. (Did I mention I am stingy in spending my vacation time!). In those weeks there is so much I want to do - go to Vaisho Devi, see Taj mahal, explore Delhi, See other popular places in India, eat yummy food and spend time with my family, and the list is endless but overall have a great time...
The best part is the shopping. Half is already done...and still some left. Got a PSP for my nephews but now I think they are too young for it...but then Jiju can play :)
Now for the bad part 18 hours of flight - no refund, no change of dates! And a stop over in a country I have never been to.
I am excited. (I think :)
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment