Monday, December 11, 2006

Count down!

Less then a month left for me to fly home!
My suitcase is packed and ready to go (already) I must say I am very excited. I have gone shopping every single day for the last month. Got my newphews a PSP and video games, books, toys, cloths (I have yet to get them chocolates!) Since one of them has never met me and the other was a baby they don't remember me so I have to make a good impression ;)

But I think I have bought the most amount of things for myself! not-my-type sleepwear (whats wrong with me?) and other fancy shmancy stuff (really what is wrong with me?) and Tons of cosmetics. There is more then necessary red in my wordrobe...

And I have such huge plans to see the Taj mahal, go to Vaishnu Devi, explore Delhi, eat yummy food. I can't wait! I am surprised at my own enthu :) so little time so much to do!

11 comments:

Dev said...

Hi vi. I am getting goosebumps thinking of your visit home :))
I remember the visits to my village in Kerala from wherever my father was posted... And you are coming from saat samandar paar... Enjoy your trip... and do let us know thru your blog when you eat those agrey ka petha...

aria said...

Viii .. :) So happy to know you've finally decided to make the trip home.. and if you have time between all these engagements .. I'll be looking forward to .. talking/meeting you.. whatever you can manage .. while you are here .. though you gonna be really busy .. try to keep me posted :D I'm excited too .. yippie.. have fun ..

vi said...

Seems like my enthusiasm is contagious!

Hi Dev Kumar,
Yup saat samundar paar...wow!
Agra ke petha is it really that good?

Flower,
Yeah finally! I will be there for less then 3 weeks...would definetly talk and if possible get to meet you too! Yes definetly keep you posted!

vi

Nandya said...

i want photos!!!!

Ginkgo said...

hey...tht shd be fun..
when r ya leaving for India..:-)

vi said...

Nandu-ji Yes I will post pics of Delhi...aur kuch?

Gi, hi, back from India?
I am going next month!

vi

Rajavel said...

vi

have fun ! beautiful time to visit Delhi !

Vaishno Devi and all uh ! Cool ! have fun ! Jai Mata Di

vi said...

Thanks Cheti,
Yes, I guess its going to be cool but not as cold as T.O.
Yup, its in the intenary to go to Vaishnu Devi and if possible Taj Mahal...:)

vi

Mónica said...

Vi,

I guess it is not too late to wish you a nice time in India!
But will you have any room left for your own clothes? It seems your luggage will be very heavy!
And yes, making a good impression on nephews is very important! LOL

I must second that photo-request! :-)

vi said...

Look who we have here! Hi Monica!
Thanks!
Yes, I managed to find some room for my stuff :))
Yup, will be taking my camera with me so lots of pics (Although I am not too good at taking pics :(...)

vi

Mónica said...

Yes, Vi, haha, I had to make a great effort thinking how to comment when I don't have a blogger account, then I realised I can now do it with my Google account! I need to give my brains a rest now. ;-)
I was afraid you might not identify me! :-D