Highs Lows Highs Lows...thats what my life is. But so many highs and so many lows just since this moring (its not even 1 yet!) so last night nephew said "Mashi come earlier" so I said what the heck money comes and goes I am going home this saturday...looked up flight rates around 2K in additition to what I have already shelled out on the tickets (they are not refundable). So this morning I give him (travel agent) a call...Mez all exicted even told xyz when he called that I am going home this weekend....even called T (she is already in India!) that I am coming! Travel agent calls says no seats available and there is one for 1 jan thats like 3 K I am like can't afford it. exictment out the window! Now I have to tell T not coming :(
Had met xyz earlier this week. And he was hopeful about something. He called and said he might have good news...mez all exicted again and then an hour later he calls and the news is not that good...mez feeling really not so good. All this rollercoaster made me want to talk to someone so I dailed abc's number and darn he has his switched off...ok this day better end on a high because I am in no freakin mood to be low!
Song fit for the occasion? Zindagi kaisi hai peheli hai...kabhi ye haansey kabhi ye rulaey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
and all i have been doing is cribbing in front of u....
XOXOOOxxOO
Sorry to hear you won't be going this weekend, Vi :-(
Life is indeed a roller coaster, isn't it? It's the same for all of us, I'm afraid... :-S
Take care.
Nandu-ji,
its okie...it takes my mind of things ;)
Hi Monica,
yup me too sorry...but i guess thats life...
vi
Update People!
xyz did finally live up to it. The good news was finally delivered! Kind of happy about it...not sure though :-?
And did get hold of abc yesterday...and well we talked for quite a bit...
vi
Jab jo hona hai .. tabhi hoga . .so maybe its for better .. the fog situation here is so awful that you never know .. flight delayed .. confusion .. what not ..today was worst .. hope when you are travelling .. its better ..
I remember xyz .. lol .. but abc kaun tha ..is he T ka so and so? gosh .. guess I'm getting old .. was soo proud of my memory .. it does sound familar . but ..
Neways enjoy your vacations .. :)
Hi Flower,
Your memory is pretty good hon! ;)
Yes I guess things can't be hurried...they happen when they are meant to happen :)
vi
Oh, Vi! When you said update I thought you had managed to get a ticket for this week!
Anyway, nice to know you are kind of happy. :-)
Merry Xmas, Vi! Have a nice time, whatever you are doing.
Take care.
As the song goes: Ruk jaana nahi tu kahin haar ke... Happy Holidays!!!
Hey Vi
Reaching Amsterdam on 2nd Jan. You still stopping in Amsterdam?
-Punds
Hi Punds,
My trip is via another city :(
Thanks for the offer though :)
vi
haha wat a place to travel by...amsterdam:)
Post a Comment