Friday, April 21, 2006

Grrrr!

#1
Finally found a quite spot to write "The next best seller" (Yeah Right!) so this last week spent most of my lunch hour (almost everyday) there. Today this jerk of a guy comes and sits on the bench... there are two more...go sit there grrr!

"Nice day!"
I nod and try to smile (You see it doesn't come naturally to me! :))
"Do you have the time"
Me "No" (Tone said: Leave me alone!)
"Whats your name"
Me to myself As if!!! @#$... and had decided to leave.
Next question just made me get up and leave
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Why are (some) guys such jerks?
Seriously...whats with these guys??? As if that line is going to work for any girl!


#2
Earlier this week
After the initial line..."Excuse me...can you tell me how to go to the via rail station"? I told him the directions.
"Thank you"
"Where are you from?"
Shoooot!!! But something wicked in me made me answer him.
"Here. Canada"
"I mean your ethnicity"
I just smiled.
Apparently he likes "Indian girls"!

Question: Do guys seriouly think talking to girls on the road, on the train, in the mall, or in a bookstore is going to get them anywhere...someone please enlighten me!

2 comments:

oz said...

If oz approached Vi
"Hey there, I need a quick female opinion on something..."
"Look I gotta go, my friend's waiting for me at the movies... but here's the thing, what's with girls and chick flicks? They are so attracted to each other..."
Boom boom boom, throw in more stories, interesting anecdotes and bam... leave :)

vi said...

:))

vi