Friday, October 06, 2006

Another day

So this morning, was kind of feeling low (even though its a friday)...checked my mail...koi rutha hua hai hamse. But nothing.
At work its crazy busy, so we were pounding away. Then I just picked up the phone and dialed xyz's number...somehow T was not my first choice today.

xyz: "Yoo"
"Hi xyz, its vi" (*real name)
"Hi love...how are you, how have you been...missed ya"

vi: "Where are you?"
xyz: "Driving to work"
vi: "I will call you later then"
xyz: "No talk to me now...I want to hear how things are going with you"
vi: "Things are ok...just called to wish you happy thanksgiving...I miss you guys!"
xyz: "You want to come back to me?"
vi: "No, thats not why I called you"
xyz: "But would you come back to me, If I asked you too?"
vi: "You know, for you I would do anything"
xyz: "Even m--------" (the far of place that he works!)
vi: "just not m------"
xyz: "Are you happy?"
vi: "I am ok"
xyz: "Talk to me"
Its an open concept place so I can't really talk to him.
vi: "No, xyz I am happy..."
xyz: "Sure?"
vi: "Yes"
vi: "I just called to say hi to you"

7 comments:

Bhole said...

Hon...i know you like talking to me :-)

vi said...

Hehehe Of course I do!!! Bhole!!! How are you buddy???

vi

aria said...

I've been realizing this too, off late .. first time in fact .. pure friendship .. and the the joys of just hearing someone's voice and feeling .. the world is so much better than what it was .. a few minutes before talking to him .. :)

And is that our long lost Bhole ? Welcome back Bhole .. if you are coming back that is ..

vi said...

Hi Flower/Aria,

the world is so much better than what it was .. a few minutes before talking to him .. :)

Hmmm is this someone specific we know ;)

vi

Rajavel said...

yeah ! just the reassurance gives a lot of energy ... a lot of hope

aria said...

Hehe Vi . .haan wohi .. the specific one :D

vi said...

Yeah Cheti, It does :)
Flower, I thought so ;)