PS: Okee I shamelessly admit...Lifted from one of the groups posts on Orkut...
Bday game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Pick the number of the month you where born
>
> 1----I fell in love with
>2----I ate
>3----I smacked
>4----I sang to
>5----I gave my number to
>6----I murdered
>7----I shot
>8----I danced with
>9----I choked on
>10---I went out with
>11---I kissed
>12---I hugged
>
>
>
>Pick the day (number) you were born on:
>
>
>1-------A homeless guy
>2-------your mom
>3-------a banana
>4-------a fork
>5-------a mexican
>6-------a gangster
>7-------a ninja
>8-------an ipod
>9-------my best friend
>10-------a goat
>11-------my dog
>12-------my dad
>13-------the computer
>14-------a football player
>15-------my neighbor
>16-------myself
>17-------a soda
>18-------a llama
>19-------a pickle
>20-------a stuffed animal
>21-------a weirdo
>22-------a sock
> 23-------a tissue
>24-------my pshyciatrist
>25-------a policeman
>26-------my brother
>27-------my sister
>28-------a baseball bat
>29-------a dvd player
>30-------my best friends brother
>31-------my cell phone
>
>Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
>
>White------Because I was high.
>Black-------Because I was drunk.
>Brown-------Because your mom told me to.
> Pink--------Because I'm retarded.
>Red---------Because the voices told me to.
>Blue--------Because Im hott and I do what I want.
>Green------Because I hate myself.
>Purple------Because I'm stupid.
>Gray--------Because that's how I roll.
>Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
>Orange----Because I love my family.
>Other-------Because that's what I do.
Now post the sentence which u made...hahaha
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
okeez..mine first......:-D
I...murdered....a stuffed animal...because I was High
LOL! Gi
I was about to but that would be giving away secret info...ok here is a clue...mine actually made sense :))
vi
I gave my number to
a goat
Because I'm retarded.
Kya timepass hai
Punds
Punds don't tell me you are wearing a pink shirt????
vi
I dont know. I am colour blind. Its more of orange.
can not risk wearing a pink shirt in Netherlands. :)
Punds
:-) I hugged a banana because I was high!!!!!!!! Holy MO FU SOB!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!
I smacked the computer because the voices told me to!
LOL - this is fun!
I fell in love.. with my dad..because I'm hott and I do what I want
Talk of the male version of the electra complex. Oedipus where are you?
p.s. Am happy that the ban on blogspot imposed by the GOvt. Of India in all its wisdom has been lifted. Anyone here ever fell in love with a bureaucrat?
I choked on my neighbor Because the voices told me to.
Mine isnt all that funny its seems :(
i kissed myself becos iam hott and i do what i want..:D
so me...
cho chweet VI
cheers
jeenu
as usual the last one to post
Jeenu...Gi posted this one...Thanks Gi
oops :D
Dear vi,
You have been tagged. Check out:
http://priyamanaval.blogspot.com/2006/07/tagged.html
Priya.
Post a Comment