Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tagged by Priya

I'm thinking about...
  • The wonderful people in my life
  • Others
  • The people I love and what I can do to make them happy
  • The useless-ness of violence
I said
Feelings/love cannot be rationalized.

I want
  • To be a stronger person...emotionally.
  • To be about 15 pounds lighter
  • To be able to forgive and forget
I wish
For peace on earth (Honest to god!)

I hear/Listen to
  • My conscience
  • Oldies...
  • Ghazals
I wonder
  • If I had never come to Canada...my life would be so different now.
  • If certain things had not happened in life...I would be a very different person today
I regret
  • Wasting so many years of my life chasing illusions
  • Some decisions I made in life
I am
  • funny sometimes!
  • Caring, considerate, affectionate
  • aloof sometimes
I dance...in my dreams!

I sing...again in my dreams!

I cry
  • rarely...
  • never ever in front of people
  • when i feel helpless
I am not
  • Always fun to be with
  • Patient
  • As naive as I use to be
  • Optimistic
I make with my hands...decent food and paper plains

I write
  • when I am happy
  • when I am sad
  • when I have too much on my mind
  • when I have too much time on my hands...
  • Because it is cathartic
I confuse....
  • -sweet talk with love
  • -desire with need
I need
  • To find my purpose in life
  • My family and friends
And finally
Tag Punds, Oz and Jeenu

10 comments:

Full2 Faltu said...

Vi

You shouldn't have. Ardra had tagged me earlier but being a lazy bum i am. Took time. Abhi kar diya and completed your tag too.

15 Pounds lighter? Isn't that too much?

Punds

aria said...

Vi . this was sweet .. really to the point but says a lot about you. Isn't it wonderful that inspite of the fact that we'd been reading some people's blogs for over a year now .. there still is so much more to know :)

Nandya said...

Vi is the sweetest person i have known....considerate...affectionate...and all in all a complete doll.

Lots of love, nandu

Priyamvada_K said...

Vi,
Thanks for doing the tag. That was crisp and to the point - but very genuine.

Loved the part on "I confuse". That part is true for me too.

Priya.

jeenu said...

hey vi
nice blog..but i c u have tagged me ..will post my response soon..

*no mention of Vishal* "sigh"

cheers
jeenu

vi said...

Punds Ok good timing!
15 Pounds lighter? Isn't that too much?
yeah its too much (The darn machine doesn't seem to budge)

Flower
Vi . this was sweet .. really to the point but says a lot about you.
:D Thanks. Can't wait to read yours!

Nandu Hon, you just made my day! Wanted to tag you but i know how much you despise that and since you are such a sweetheart to give subbu an extra treat from me for nag panchami i let you get off the hook!


Anytime for you Priya. @ confusion Yeah I always make that mistake...I am learning though!

Jeenu

*no mention of Vishal* "sigh" (is that a sigh of relief???)
Yeaah!!!
ok ok getting back to reality
Well not in so many words but its there :P

Have you posted yours yet?

vi

Priya Sivan said...

Vi..that was nice and crisp! Isnt this self-analysis interesting? :)

vi said...

Hi Maddy, Welcome to my blog! :) Yeah I guess a lot of us can identify with that one!

Hi Priya, Thanks..enjoyed reading yours too!

vi

Rajavel said...

paper plains ? what are those vi ? ;)

nice one !

vi said...

paper p;ains the ones you make by folding paper lol