Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lamborghini

So the guys and i went out for dinner tonight and while parking near the restaurant this guy in a Lamborghini was trying to park too. Every one was looking at the car and the dude in the car! He was taking his own sweet time but no one honked, as my brother puts it "he is the top dog, a baller" I am like whatever. And seriously whatever!

On our way out, my brother walks real close to the car so this couple ask him is this yours so he says "Yes, but i have another one just like that over there and and going home in that" with a wink, they laughed!
On his way all he talked about was the car, and how it was a "chick magnet" I tell him that not all girls care about your money and status but he is convinced that is not true! your thoughts?
Btw, how can you justify a 450K car when there are people who go without food? Am I just plain naive and need to "get real"? Even if i had 450k to blow away it wouldn't be on a car!

5 comments:

aria said...

I don't know why - but most guys would like to think that women get impressed by thick wallet ..and that they would like to marry only someone who can provide lavish stuff.. even in movies fiction et al .. there would be mainly the female of the species who are vain..ugh .. such a sorry cliche it is ..

as for cars.. I think its more of a guys thing.. I've seen many male freinds of mine who take great pride in their 'chic' cars, bike etc.. and would literally be salivating when they behold latest models..
and yes if I had that much money I would sepnd on diamonds definitely not on cars.. hehe

vi said...

hi Girl!
lol@diamonds! really? I would just pay off my mortgage :)

parikrama said...

I would just stuff all the money in my mattress and sleep happily for the rest of my life :)

Priyamvada_K said...

Vi,
450k? Wow....Seriously, I too would pay off my mortgage, save the rest for kiddo's college, and then go teach somewhere (always wanted to teach but it doesn't pay much:).

Priya.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

NO OFFENCE TO THE UNINTELLIGENCE OF YOU AMERICANS BUT DON'T YOU ZOMBIES KNOW THAT THE BULK OF YOUR POLITICAL FIGURES YOU SOOO MUCH RESPECT ARE INVOLVED IN DEMONOLOGY, AND MANY ARE PERFECTLY POSSESED THEMSELVES? GEORGE BUSH SR. & JR., CLINTON'S, DYCK CHENEY, RUMSFELD, THE ROCK O BAMA AND SO FORTH.

YOU MAY ASK JUST HOW I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION? QUITE SIMPLE ACTUALLY...IT'S BASED ON THE "FACT" THAT EVERY LAW THESE CLOWNS EVER PASSED "DO-NOT-BENEFIT-THE-VOTERS-THAT-GOT-THEM-INTO-OFFICE-TO-BEGIN-WITH! MOREOVER, THEY ARE GRADUALLY UNDERMINING THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM AND PREPARING THE U.S. DOLLAR TO CARSH SO THEY CAN IMPLEMENT THE 666 MARK OF THE BEAST SYSTEM AND THE NEW DEMONIC ORDER CAN COMMENCE.

THINK THIS IS FUNNY? WELL, I AND THE OTHER INTELLIGENT NON-AMERICANS AREN'T LAUGHING! KEEP DREAMING WITH YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND AMERICA AND WATCH THESE MOLOCH AXIS DEMONIACS SWEEP YOUR SOOOOO-PRECIOUS COUNTRY INTO RUINS...THEN YOU'LL BE SAYING..."DIDN'T THAT GUY ON THE BLOGG FORETELL THIS?

PS

I love u kids :)