- play tennis like Boris Becker & win all 4 grand-slams in a year
- play soccer like Maradona & win World Cup for India
- play cricket like SRT & smash the Aussie team to pulp
- to sing & dance on a grand stage like Michael Jackson, with fans screaming & fainting watching me
- become a hot-shot socialite and write weekly columns in newspaper like Shobha De
- act in movies & become a superstar like AB Sr.
Hmm I guess that covers it all. Now that I see how ludicrous my dreams were, little wonder that none of them came true ;-) Now that I am old(er) I am much wiser & I no longer dream :)
5 comments:
When I was young, all I ever wanted was :
- play tennis like Boris Becker & win all 4 grand-slams in a year
- play soccer like Maradona & win World Cup for India
- play cricket like SRT & smash the Aussie team to pulp
- to sing & dance on a grand stage like Michael Jackson, with fans screaming & fainting watching me
- become a hot-shot socialite and write weekly columns in newspaper like Shobha De
- act in movies & become a superstar like AB Sr.
Hmm I guess that covers it all. Now that I see how ludicrous my dreams were, little wonder that none of them came true ;-) Now that I am old(er) I am much wiser & I no longer dream :)
when I was younger what I wanted to do I don't remember .. now that I am older I only want to sleep.. honestly .. :(
LOL! You two are funny. I wrote this while finishing of a presentation and it was late!
hmm...how does a cute sanyasi look...I've never known:)
Post a Comment