T had told D that I write well(?) So D is like write something for me. The thing is writing for me is an outlet...most of my writing/fiction revolved around Vishal because he was unattainable and it was in fiction that I could make him do what I wanted ;)
Now that vishal is history (I am over him) and D loves me more then I can ask for there is no need for fiction so how do I write something for him? But I had promised him I would so I have been thinking and thinking...but I can't seem to write...I am usually so exhaused after work-and ghar-ka kaam that I have lost my ability to write anything worth reading.... :( except blogs :)) or may be not even those :)
Its been almost an year since I wrote a piece of fiction...I try but nothing comes to mind.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Now you can write a story titled "D". But on second thoughts, give it another name because "D" is taken
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454435/
:)
Punds
After reading this, I can think of 3-4 ideas ;) you said Vishal was unattainable so you made him do everything in fiction .. so you can do the opposite with 'D' .. hehe ! Ok I'm evil but I only meant in fiction :)
I hope you come out of writer's block soon and dazzle us with something again.
Punds,
Hmm koshish jari hai...thanks for the tip off on the name being taken :))
Flower,
Ok, give me some more ideas
lol@evil no you are not...:))
vi
How about writing something on the distance (coz of the location) and how you (or a hypothetical character of the story) are coping. Guess that will make an intense piece if you exaggerate hehe n its going to make him happy too ;)
Or if you want to make someone mad make them do something they won't do in real life.
Isse ek bahot funny incident yaad aa gaya .. something that I had done but if I write that.. this place will be flooded.
... intense piece if you exaggerate hehe n its going to make him happy too ;)
ROFL...you've got a "wicked" mind :))
Thanks for the ideas...they are indeed interesting!
Do share the funny incident with us.
vi
ITs funny .. happy ppl hardly come up with inspiring art ! I dont know why ! tragedy is more inspiring than comedy in life. Why ?
Yeah wicked I am but honestly there I wasn't being wicked. I said so coz recently I read few immigrant tales on similar themes, some of them made me cry. I like mushy stuff, you know. I hope now you understand, what I meant, it was 'intensity' of a nobler kind. :)
coming to the funny incident, couple of yrs ago I'd written a 'he-she' story, titled 'the mean streak' the guy is terribly mean so by the end, the girl gives him a tight slap, and gets over with it. When my ex read that, he was soooo mad. lol you know ;) it was close to a real slap :D
Btw yes, I agree with Cheti, somehow tragedy is more inspiring. At least I personaly am hardly inclined to write, when I'm in a happy state of mind.
Cheti,
I think you are absolutely right...
When I am happy, I can't write a thing! The only creative thing i can do when happy is cook!
Flower,
Oh come on hon, I know you...you can't (aren't) be wicked..I meant it in a light way! I remember that blog...mean streaks with the highlights in the hair...
Hmmm why was he mad :))
vi
LOL @ cook. I literally rolled off laughing.. there are ppl who cook when they are happy.. wow. I can't even say .. "vi will you marry me?" coz another "D" has stepped in. :(
As for the story "he" was mad coz in the story the girl slaps the guy. It was in fact me slapping him in the story(I should have done it for real) so naturally he was mad :D
:)) @ your comment!
Yup, I love to cook (most of the time!)
Hmmm, he knew your intension eh! Ouch!
vi
Post a Comment