Its almost 2 months since I came back from India...and I got plenty of time to think and count my blessings.
I live here, I love it here...but it does get a bit lonely, had it not been for the two wonderful people I live with, it would be so difficult.
When I went to India my parents always had someone or the other over. When I gave my consent for the wedding, within 10 days people gathered from around the world (ok just north america and europa) and some from other states in India to be with me! Everyone pitched in to have everything ready within 10 days....I didn't lift a finger and everything got done...I realised that I am not alone in the world...a feeling that I often felt here...
I am not saying, I regret being here...far from it...but I do realise that I am missing out on a few things by being here...but then again Kisi ko mukumal jahan nahi milta kisi ko zameen kisi ko aasma nahi milta
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
waat....are u talking about...:-)
how u doing..:-)
Hmm the last line says it all .. I think when "he" is with you .. things will be better ..
PS - thanks for removing words verification :D
Vi is getting senti. She is really missing "Him" Isn't it so vi?
-Punds
Hi Gi,
I am doing well thank you for asking :)
Aria,
It will be better but its not just about him its about mom dad sister jiju-uncles aunts....the list is long!
As xyz likes to say...anything for you hon!
Punds,
Yup I get senti onces in a while :"> I do miss D and everyone else
We do over complicate our lives, don't we ?
u live with 2 ppl :o
How many ppl did u marry :o
In English it is called "Backwash," for drinks. Not sure about food and stuff.
But, I think it's fine to eat jootha, unless the person is very messy, lol.
I remember, in my school, there was this guy who came and bit on my cereal bar. I was so hungry, that I had to start eating jootha.
But, it's good now.
Post a Comment