Saturday, March 17, 2007

Weekends

Its almost been a month into my new job and my coming home from India. Out of nowhere (ok...let me honest here from xyz) came this fab new job offer and circumstances just made me take it (yes, money). Going in I knew it was going to be a challenge, because it requires a different kind of personality...an outgoing kind...so I have to go out to meet clients and get them to "buy in" to what we offer. If they do, I train them on it. So a few days ago I was out of station staying in a hotel and having the company pay the expenses (first time that has happened). This week again I have to go train people but this time I am on my own. So the weekend was to be spent in front of the mirror as I practice material delivery...I was suppose to do that today but D was online whole day watching the match and I got the commentary from him and my plans went for a toss...wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

2 comments:

aria said...

Staying in the hotel and company paying is actually kewl and that too with a virtual company of someone so special .. though running commentray of the match wasn't apt .. coz the match was so horrible :(
Was wondering .. Has "he" read your blog?

vi said...

Hi Flower,
Hmmm, he has been pestering me for giving him my blog url...something tells me he knows it..:)) from my compulsive blog checking habit...
The match was really horrible...everyone was so disappointed!


vi