Wednesday, August 16, 2006

D'uh!!!!!!

2-in-one-blog!
______________________________________________________________
Two blunders in less then four minutes!
I called oz's radio blog last night...It was around 12.15 my time. I had just finished doing my janamastami pooja...and was kind of groggy.

First called oz by his real name!
And then the a bigger blunder :P giving my name not "vi" but real name!!!

Forgot to greet the co-host...Hi Sumeet! (late but still :P)

Listened to the recording now and my voice sounds so weak...lol thats because hadn't had anything to eat the whole day!

Sorry ozzie...first time calling into a talk show...I guess its one of those "Live and Learn" experiences!

Oh btw, I really don't have an opinion on Ms. Basu.

But it was nice talking to Oz!
_________________________________________________________

It occured to me that the people with the most "achievers" certificates are single people in their mid 30s to mid 40s. Kind of scary...I mean they hardly take sick days, work late hours, and I doubt if they are any better paid then the rest of us...

8 comments:

oz said...

"It occured to me that the people with the most "achievers" certificates are single people in their mid 30s to mid 40s. Kind of scary...I mean they hardly take sick days, work late hours, and I doubt if they are any better paid then the rest of us..."

Was that related to our show? :)

vi said...

Hi Sumeet...yes will call in again sometime :)
No Oz, that occured to my while walking around my department :)

vi

aria said...

Thats why I'm planning to stay single all my life.

vi said...

Flower, hmmm...it doesn't seem all that fun ;)

vi

parikrama said...

Vi,

Where did the shararati blog dissapear ?? Seems like shy-Vi managed to convince the shararti-Vi to delete the post ;-)

vi said...

heh Parikarma...something like that...it got a bit too personal ;)

vi

jeenu said...

hey vi
how ra ya ???

vi said...

I am good Jeenu...thanks for asking :) And how are you?

No blog from you in a long time!

vi