- If I ever see a snake in real life...I am sure I will have a heart-attack
- I am self aware (and self critical) to the limit of being aware of every action from at 3 different angles...if i am not emotionally charged that is (then my brain just goes to the dogs)
- If I love someone (except family) and they make me cry...thats the end of my love/relationship for/with them (tried and tested...btw...and you can't make me cry that easily)
- If I take a sankalp...no force on earth can make me change it...3 victims so far...and 4 if you include my health...and quite a few accomplishments...
- I have had so many deja vo experiences that I sometimes feel I have lived this life before
- My spiritual journey began on the streets of a city in europe when I was around 7...from the hare krisha people... it has been a fasinating one so far
Gi this is your birthday gift the tag passes to you...:P
5 comments:
lolz.........Im gonna set a snake on u next time I set foot in canada..:P
Snake man...are u listening..
LOL @ snake ..
Reading that - I thot abt my mom -shes like that too! then I read the other post about your mom. Hehe ..shushil beti .. was kewl. Me n my mom both like that "jalta hai badan" song - thnkfully! I think moms are very protective abt daughetrs till a certain age. My mom didn't want a sushil beti but she kept an eye on wht I did and promised me she wont bug me after "18" and she kept the promise.
Hare Krishna reminds me of a frnd who was a memeber of ISKCON .. n the crazy things he did in the temple - going "flat" in front of the Krishna Idol
Thanks for taking up the tag - was fun read ;)
hey vi
nice read ..but i cant believe that snakes freak u out so much..poor Subbu and his owner is all hurt i think..LOL
well i can see that the scorp effect is still going strong..:D
cheers
jeenu
Hi vi,
Nice picture - you have beautiful eyes :)
Priya.
P.S: I'm impressed by the sankalp thing.
lol gi...no how can you...I thought you were my friends???
Flower,
Seems like your mom and I are alike in many ways (food, snakes, keeping an eye on daughter..well when I have one...I will...lol)
Jeenu, yeah subbu's owner knows this ;) Good to know the effect is still going strong...all the best moving to your dream apartment :)
Hi Priya,
Nice to see you here....:D thanks @ eyes...and @ "impressed" :)
vi
Post a Comment