A few months can make so much of a difference....from barren, lifeless and cold...to vibrant with life, luscious green...not just the environment but life too :D From Khiza To Fiza
Did you click that or googlygooed it ?? Nice .. but I'm more interested in the other part .. I mean life .. so would the next blog be on how life has changed ? ;)
Thanks Punds...yeah if my urdu is correct khizan is fall...fiza means atmospher/environment...with a positive connotation...i could be wrong :P
Yes, Jeenu this is the view from my bedroom window!...thanks!
LOL! No, flower I did not google it this time...you see I bought myself a digi camra earlier this year ;) About the other part...keeps changing like canadian weather ;)
9 comments:
Nice one Vi.
I did what Fiza meant? Good to know.
Punds
hey vi
nice pics..is this where u stay..i mean u r house/apt???
cool
cheers
jeenu
Did you click that or googlygooed it ?? Nice .. but I'm more interested in the other part .. I mean life .. so would the next blog be on how life has changed ? ;)
Thanks Punds...yeah if my urdu is correct khizan is fall...fiza means atmospher/environment...with a positive connotation...i could be wrong :P
Yes, Jeenu this is the view from my bedroom window!...thanks!
LOL! No, flower I did not google it this time...you see I bought myself a digi camra earlier this year ;)
About the other part...keeps changing like canadian weather ;)
vi
nice place u got there ....Vi...
oh Canada has a weather pattern too:P
thanks nandu...:)
Gi...you are a smart cookie lol!
have a nice looong weekend folks!
vi
kahan chalein gayein aap
nandu ji...went on a vacation...hence the delay...
vi
Post a Comment