Nandu-ji the promised blog
Dreams are intuitive...there are three dreams that I know when I see them they indicate that I am very stressed and I need to de-stress
- math exam dream --I left math in 12th grade
- no job dream --i have always managed to find a job before letting go of one (thank you shiva)
- no visa dream - my visa always came even if it came on the last day (that problem is not there anymore)
Haven't had those dreams in a while...meaning I am doing well...or it could also mean no sleep...this whole week I got up at 5...this has never happened before I am not a morning person...if no one woke me up I could sleep through out the day...but for almost a month now, I get up early...and lie on my bed...thinking...I should get up and go for a walk...the summer is beautiful here...
On a side note...nandu ji acchcha hamri ankhe subbu ki akhhon jaise hain...you!!!
Next thing you know flower is comparing me to don and punds to sheru :))...I doubt gi or jeenu has a pet...have a nice weekend folks.
10 comments:
ha ha ha ha....
funny post !!!...:))
but i will still say that ur eyes are as enigmatic, hypnotic and scary as the snake...
Hehe no I wont compare your eyes with Don's eyes :D His eyes are ekdum brown .. lol
Btw we have something in common @ maths dreams
Aur job ke baare mein - my nightmares could be .. that I have got job .. heh .. I prefer staying jobless (lazy me!) :D
hey Vi
i dont have a pet gal :( but i would love to have a pup though and if i get one...i can be persuaded to name it Vi..lol
just kidding
great weekend to u too
cheers
jeenu
Hehe Nandu!!!
Flower, hey if i were as rich as you i wouldn't mind being jobless...
Jeenu,
Seems like you are always on the outlook of new names :))
Ok permission granted you can name your pet vi as long as it is a bird...because I likes birds....Parrots esp.
vi
Vi Kuch samja nahi.
Your eyes do a debut!
Nice eyes! But why do they look angry???
Punds
Hi Punds kya nahi samjhe aap?
Thanks, but do they look angry? That was not the intention though (darn)...
FenderBender/Manoj-Welcome to my blog! (New visitor Yeppy!)
Yes I know you thro oz's blog too...yeah math exam dream tell me about it.
What I mean by typical scorp eyes? piercing and unnerving lol. (the line I have heard more then once is "Don't look at me that way!" lol)
Read this story by a Bangladeshi writer Humayun Ahmed where the pschyologist character says that the nightmare of most ordinary people consists of writing exams. As for the famous people they dream of walking naked in the crowd without getting the acknowledging look that they are so used to.
Don't know how much of this is true but since I always dream of my exams I guess I would never be famous :-(
Yeah more new people...welcome to my blog chilla bong...
so I am ordinary...and here I was thinking I am "special" LOL but then again I have seen the other dream too...now you have me confused :)
vi
Vi..thk God u dont get those "missing trains" and "failing in exams" dreams :))
Hi Priya...yeah missing a flight/train is another scary one :)
vi
Post a Comment