Wednesday, May 31, 2006

June- Mid year!

Its already June!!! This year has been the most "eventful" year so far-mighty highs(Jan4th,Ap,May28th) and abyssal lows(Feb/early march). Things are happening faster then I can keep a track of them. In 5 months 2 jobs and already offer/and thinking of 3rd one* (Na, don't think I will take it!)...and people too...I don't know whats going on but people all of a sudden are realizing my exisitence**. I have never had people pay that kind of attention to me....and no I am not talking just about men but friends, family, co-workers...and I am the same old me...nothing has changed...or has it? And like all good things this might not last for too long...so trying to capture as much of it as I can :)

*My qualifications are nothing great and no I am not being modest here
**No, I have not become flashy or outgoing all of a sudden

9 comments:

Full2 Faltu said...

Maybe people have just realized your worth, which I guess you have not realzied yet.

Enjoy the place under the sun, VI

All the best!

Punds

aria said...

"people all of a sudden are realizing my exisitence"

Arre .. I think its the other way around. You must be realizing their existence hence - you think this way .. lol

(Btw .. I'd been waiting for June .. for some strange reasons! hmm .. )

vi said...

Hmm Punds, deep comment there!
Thanks!

Flower,
LOL...Yeah I have a feeling I know why June ka wait ho raha hai (Koi aaya dhadkan kahti hai ;)

I still have an email that T sent me around 3 years ago which said
"There are more wonderful and princly things in your life then Mr. Vishal. You will have to enjoy your existence and not waste your time on someone like him"

jeenu said...

hey vi
i agree with aria :)
so is there anyone in particular who is paying attention to u..come now no secrets from peeps here :)
cheers
jeenu

vi said...

LOL Jeenu, if there was someone you "peeps" would be the first to know :)

vi

aria said...

LOL @ peeps.

I'm still laughing at the name of vi's new blog .. bye-vishal and now this . .hehehe

Nandya said...

how come i dont see any blog name change....it still says "still thinking"....Vi u have always been important to so many ppl here how can u say that...

ofcourse..it could be ur are just glowing....as always..

vi said...

Flower, yeah finally...I feel its "bye" time!
Nandu awwwaa so sweet...thanks kiddo...btw flower is talking about the new blog i created for flower because she wanted to read the story i posted at sulekha. You've already read it (Atleast I hope you have)

Nandya said...

hmm...ok...yeah i have read that one up o sulekha....by the wya have u been able to delete ur profile or ur posts on sulekha...its damn nosy of them to not allow the blog owners to delete their own blogs..