Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Got it!

I was feeling a bit mush mush...and zeroed it down to the songs on my ipod! Here is the export list

  1. Aaja piya tohe pyar doon
  2. Aaja Re Aa Zara
  3. Aaj kal paaon zameen par nahi padte mere
  4. Aayee Zanzeer ki Jhankar
  5. Are Jane Kaise Kab Kahan
  6. Baahoon Mein Chale Aao
  7. Badal Yun Garajta Hai
  8. Bade Armanon Se Rakha Hai
  9. Bagon Mein Bahar Hai
  10. Baharon Phool Barsao
  11. Baith mere paas tujhe dekhti rahoon
  12. Chalke Jaam
  13. Dheere Dheere chal chand gagan mein
  14. Dheere Dheere Machal eh dil-e-bekaraar
  15. Dil Jo Na Keh Saka
  16. Gaaye Ja Geet Milan ke
  17. Gulabi Ankhen Jo Teere Dekhi
  18. Is Jahan Ki Nahin tumhari Ankhen
  19. Ja Re Ja O Harjaee
  20. Jaane Kya Baat hai
  21. Jaiye Aap kahan jayeengey
  22. Jalta Hai Badan
  23. Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Laga teer e nazaar
  24. Kaun Ayaa Ki Nigahon Mein
  25. Khat Likh De
  26. Koi Aaya Dhadkan kehti hai
  27. Likhe Jo Khat Tujhe
  28. Man kyun behka re behka aadhi raat
  29. Sar Se Sarke sarke Chunariya
  30. Sharm Aati Hai Magar
  31. Tumhe Ho Na Ho Mujhko To
  32. Ye Jo Chilman
  33. Yeh Reshmi Zulfen
  34. Yeh Sama Sama Hai

8 comments:

Full2 Faltu said...

I hope no remixes there?

Nice list though!


Punds

aria said...

Nice list ..
I'm fond of some songs in the list ..esp .. jalta hai badan .. and jaane kaise kab kahaan ..
I hate remixes .. I'm sure you have the original soundtrack!

Ginkgo said...

and u work between listening to all this...rite:P

jeenu said...

hey Vi
awesome collection
can u send me song 34 i have been looking to get that song for a long time :D
cheers
jeenu

Nandya said...

i need 14,15 and 23....would really appreciate it...since u have been accusing me of making blank calls....

kidding haan....boora mat maanna

Nandya said...

and 28 too.....and jaldi haan....i cant wait forever....

Nandya said...

vi

chup chup bethe ho
jaroor koi baat hai....

kahan ho vi didi

vi said...

Hi People!

No Punds and Flower, I only like original stuff hate remixes!

Yes, I manage to sneak in some work :)

Nandu/Jeenu ping me when u are online and i will send you the files

vi