Its been 6 years since I have been to the airport...the place just gives me the creeps...its of of my "crazy-vi" things -snakes and airports just give me a weird feeling...even in pictures they manage to unsettle me!
In six years didn't go to recieve or see of mom, dad, didi and friends...at the airport...thats how bad it is getting...so when I booked my tickets today I was feeling strange...someone offered to accompany me to the airport and I said no I will be fine...vi is a big girl (not literally!) now...she can manage.
Even planing to make a trip to India...by end of this year...I always plan but this year its like calculated vacation time + added times in liue, checked the air fares, even decided what to get whom...dekhte hain...
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
welcome :)
Vi .. have you decided - what you are getting for me :D
Heh! jokes apart, airport, railways stations bus stops - all unsettle me :( All my life with parents working in 2 different cities - after every 2-3 months I always found myself on one of these - waving tata to either of them. Now with both of them retired n that misery gone - its my sister whos so far :|
Sigh I'm getting senti..
Thanks Priya...but coming to India is still in the "Planning" stage!
Flower, Of course I have decided what to get you!
I know what you mean...thats why I don't like airports...reminds me of all the sad goodbyes -to people and places :(
vi
Awww Vi
dont worry gal i might give u company on trip to india..:D
anyways i love flying but i hate good byes..so very neutral feeling in those places..LOL
cheers
jeenu
Jeenu Girl! When are you going?
I just might catch the same flight...takes forever...we can both talk about all the bloggers :))
vi
Post a Comment