With due apologies to Chinua Achebe!
So life has its ups and downs, sometimes they may seem overwhelming, you feel this is the end of the world for me, now I am just toast (trying to keep it light at the same time :)
And then you look back a few days later and see everything has worked out just fine! The problems, were problems as long as you saw them that way...but they were opportunities too...although in disguise.
This person I know was in a situation the last time I met him, he was all tensed up...with a "Aab kya hoga" look. And I was tensed for him too...and today when I talked to him, he has come to terms with it and planning things in life...I am so happy for him...
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
VI!
I had to google when I read your comment on my blog and now your post too.
Sorry! Not into books and western music much.
Although I do agree with you. Problems which appear big at first seem so small now and things have the tendencies to fall into place.
Although it may be that experience has thaught us so much that the problem we faced earlier don't look like problem now.
Good to hear, everything is fine
Punds
"The problems, were problems as long as you saw them that way...but they were opportunities too...although in disguise."
True .. we probably need to look at things differently then things gonna fall in place ..
Felt nice - reading about your frnd
Punds, Flower,
(What is it with people, when I get used to there handles, they change i.e., punds, flower ;)
Punds,
That songs is among my fav. And things fall apart is a required read in schools here!
Yes, really good to hear things worked out for him!
(Still waiting for the tag completion...if you need some ideas nandu's blog can help!)
Flower,
Thanks! Yes sometimes its like we don't want to change so God kind of pushes/shoves us towards a change! Thats what happened to him!
vi
Hehe Vi .. I was tired of million faces - Ms Wail, flower, flower bestial n esp ffbw which made no sense! Though I preferred that handle over this one - I decided I gotta choose something - ppl can't tamper with n esp cant abbreviate!
Any new poems ? :D
VI
Yeh jeevan ka prashna hai. Thoda time do. Actually My mom is asking me to come home so that she can get me married. So I want to think a lot before I write all the qualities. The same quality I will give to my mom
One stone, two birds, Kyon?
Punds
hey Vi
nice blog :)
well yeah time can make anything easy to bear and face..i strongly believe that the human spirit has more endurance than we give credit to..
cheers
jeenu
eventually they do.....
hmm..whus tht person u quoted at the top..
seems like one of those junk mail ppl..from Africa, who wanna hand over their money to me...because their govt is crumbling and want only a small portion for themselves for my agreeing to give em my bank no..:-P
Post a Comment