This year bloggers that I read are kind of out of touch...Nandu-ji deleted his blog all together!!! Put it back up...Nandu!
Flower and Jeenu haven't posted anything since last year!
Bhole-ji hasn't posted anything since the new year!
Gi posted today after a looong while!...and the info he provided me is of no consequence to me :P
So if it weren't for Rosie, Punds, and Oz where would i get my daily dose of blogs???
Pretty pissed of at myself today...xyz said "Hi Beautiful, wanna come with us for lunch..." and I don't know what made me say no! Gosh...before I could take back my words he was gone!!! Shooooot!!!
But there was something good about today...a very sweet kid said "Namaste vi Didi to me! Made my day :)
vi
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
ah darling...U said the same thing..when I asked to move ur'self' to Calgary ..:-\
Tumne puraka aur hum chale aaye :)
Accha hai kid didn't say Namaste Vi AUNTY :)
Hi Ginkgo,
Yeah...but that I meant seriously :P...Calgary is so far...yeah tu lunch tha vo bhi a stone's throw away :)
Bhole-ji (From now on that is how you will be addressed!)
Accha hai aap chale aaye....and
Kids have called me Aunty...so its not that bad...as long as they are 7 and under ;)
vi
You are right VI
Nothing happening. Everyday I visit the Blogrolls and nothing.
Yaar office main timepass kaise hoga?
Thak haar kar mujhe he kachra dena padta hai!
Punds
Yeah .. I know. I haven't been able to blog this year. But I'm posting something today for sure- in 5 minutes...do check laters :D
Btw .. where is everybody else .. ? seriously ..
i hope u did not miss the lunch for a sweet kid...who said Namaste to u...
well me starting a fresh blog soon...will update u folks on that asap
Punds,
Yeah...tell me about it! Thank God for you :)
Flower,
I am going to your blog next...and something better be there :))
Nandu-ji,
Nahi, the kid had nothing to do with it! Keep us posted on the new blog!
vi
Oh well... its called writers block and I guess the whole bunch of you (including VI) were afflicated!!!!
Today is a good day. Bhole, VI, Ms.Wail have blogged and am inspired!
Namaste,
Dooks
Namaste Dooks-ji
How have you been! So you are inspired that means...update on your blog? Will check!
vi
Hi vi,
Oh I dint know you were still reading my blogs! In fact, I guess none is! Chalta hai..Life hai!
Hi Ros,
Of course I do :)
vi
How does one know?
Post a Comment