After reading Flowers tag...I gave it a thought...first of all I couldn't believe I had never given this a thought before! I guess I am a pragmatic sort of a person! Even when I tried, I couldn't conjure up any qualities! So instead of 8 qualities, here are 8 pics...and the qualities that I admire in them!
1. HIM...
2. Richard Gere...besides the obivious...inclination towards spirituality
3 Matt Dameon...again besides the obivious, his intelligence, his personality
4. Amitabh Bachchan for his charisma
5. Mr. Darcy ( fictional character)
6. Suniel Shetty
7. Kevin for his sense of humor
8.And of course him
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
of course him???
no pics displayed there..
hmm..lemme guess...George Bush..
for the comic relief he provides:)
Aww .. I can't see the last pic ..
is of course him - Vishal?
naah you won't post his picture ..
Amitabh's picture is smashing .. I'm gonna save it ..
Its actually difficult to have one definite image of a perfect lover .. n 8 qualities .. dun do justice either ..
This was really different ..
Read in the comments - you dreamt abt George Bush .. hehe
There was an article in TOI .. sometime bck tht Bush is encouraging his senators to learn a foreign language.. even Hindi.. He was himself shown in a cartoon learning Hindi .. n memorizing - Bush means Jhaaadi .. tht cartoon was hilarious.
interesting...and yes whos number 8...
kahin kiddo to nahin
hey Vi
interesting collection of pics
i love Mr darcy's character too esp after seeing martin henderson..:))
cool blog so wat have u been tagged by ffbw ...must check her blogs i guess...
cheers
jeenu
Gi and Flower, Couldn't resist #8!
Gi, He does provide comic relief...whenever he appears on t.v :))
Flower,
Yeah the pic was there but only a part of his face :P
Don't want to get into trouble do I?
Amitabh's pic I googled and took my own sweet time picking one out :)
I going to go through TOI's archives to locate that cartoon...that was hilarious!
Nandu, aap tu abhi chote hain...:)
Jeenu,
How are you? Long time!
Yeah I love Mr. Darcy and ever since I saw Colin Firth play that role, even more so...I will put his pic here too! I heard that herderson is good in the new movie too :)
vi
Vi..chk Raj's comment in my post. It suits this one too :)))
Vi . .so at least my guess on this occasion was correct @ # 8 pic!
Jeenu .. Hi! Where had you been? I was tagged by Rays .. n Rays had tagged you too - as far as I remember - so you are also supposed to write 8 qualities of a lover! :D
hey aria
things were hectic but iam back now and i have posted too :D
well how r ya
cheer
jeenu
Vi..that was good, specially ur 4 and 5 :))
Vi, u r wicked! me tried getting to the pic for a while and then looked at the comments... OMG! :)
Ms.wail, finding mr.right with ALL the 8 qualities is very diffcult... Something on similar lines is there in priyamvada's blog (draupadi) one.. good read... and the comments section also is a good read...
am off to travel through some more internet now...
love,
dooks
Hi Priya,
I read the comment by Raj...but i doubt it is possible :))
re: your second comment, i guess we have a lot of AB fans here!
Flower, your guesses are usually right ;)
Dooks,
Wicked me? LOL! Just cautious honey :) Yes, I read Priya's outsourcing emotions wala blog...as always it was an excellent read!
Punds, Gi, Bhole, hide all you can but you are tagged!
vi
Commenting out the pics because it takes a while to load them :)
You can right click and still see the source!
Flower, in case you haven't taken down the AB pic here is the link: http://www.kareina.info/Webadmin/imagegallery/images/158-amit5.jpg
vi
After you tagged me, I found out about it even w/o reading your blog....so there was no way i could hide ;)
You can run but you can never hide :)
Abhi bhaut soochna padega.....stay tuned....coming soon
Hmmm...took a while to find your blog (navigated through Bhole's to find yours). So missed your pics. Now I have to google for Mr.Darcy :).
Looks like you like the strong, silent man (or in AB's case the angry young(!) man). May you find the man of your dreams!
LOL at Gingko's comment. I bet Mr.Bush is a man of Laura's dreams, but nobody else's :))
Priya.
Post a Comment