I have been told that my writing lacks "Tang/Zing" and that I should let go of the "good girl" syndrome...
So Here is an attempt!
I am scared of myself
I am capable of so much
Of loving and lusting
Of devotion and seduction
I am scared of my own dark side
From a damsel in distress to seductress?
I am scared of my own desires
To possess, to destroy, to annhilate...
It is all so easy...to entrap you
A mere gaze has you in captivity!
What if i were to caress your lips with mine?
What if I were to whisper in your ears?
No, for I know
Desires are dangerous
So lets just play this game...
This flirty little game...
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Vi!
I logged in early in the morning after a long time - just to see if you have posted your poem.
Now this is going to keep me in charged mood throughout the day!
Smashing ..
This is "my kind" of stuff. I mean something I would love to create myself you know ...
An original voice imbuing a dark tale with delicious irony ..
Too good ..
More please .. :)
Hey flower,
Glad you liked it! Well...not really something i am comfy with but still ;)
re:
I mean something I would love to create myself you know ...
An original voice imbuing a dark tale with delicious irony ..
Well, we can all testify to your fab writing :)
Have a nice weekend girl!
vi
now this is more like it....
nandya likes it...
nandya loves it...
nandya loves it by VEEEEEE
nandya is losing it
LOL .. I kinda knew Nandu gonna be too excited abt it!
Waaaaaaaaaaaah!! Mere paas alfaaz nahi hai :)
Finally ...
But stay awhile and maybe then you’ll see
A different side of me... :)
Nandu,
Thanks! LOL @ VEEE
LOL Flower
Bhole-ji
Shukriya...alfaaz khoj ke laiye!
But I’m not crazy, I’m just a little unwell
I know right now you can’t tell
vi
:-)
'No COmments'
Post a Comment