Friday, January 27, 2006

Any Guesses?

Guess who I saw in my dreams (Odd question you think? Well not really...because you all know him!...Here is a hint its is not Vishal!)

18 comments:

Nandya said...

hint hint.....

aria said...

Umm .. I guess its Nandu .. lol

vi said...

Nandu, he lives in USA and I have never met him :P

LOL! Na, not Nandu!

aria said...

Then either Gi or Bhole .. most probably Gi

Ginkgo said...

mmm...I dunno..

did u dream abt ffb:-o

yikey yikes :-P

or iz it me...Did I kick u there too:-D

vi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vi said...

Gi
Hon, Last time I checked Flower is not a "He" and she lives in New Delhi!
And no...its not you :P

vi

Nandya said...

xyz u dreamed abt xyz

aria said...

Gi .. why should I be yikey yikes? Strange reaction.

Bhole said...

I am taking the next flight to MY Canada :)

I also know their national anthem...

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
......


Canada....here i come :)

Ginkgo said...

ah ffb, itz got nothing to do with u...

Just wanted to pull Vi's leg...and just took u for granted:)

now...the worst part is explaining a jk or a prank to someone..and dont make me do that..

lolz, Bhole...yup catch the next flight...:-)

aria said...

Gi .. I don't care for your pranks or whatever so I'm not 'making' you do anything.. keep me out of your silly jokes - better for us.

Sorry Vi - using your blog for this kind of conversation. It really put me off.

Ginkgo said...

okee...my mistake..

maybe there was a better way of getting ur point across, but I will leave that to u...to think over it..

Full2 Faltu said...

Vi

What? Still not revealed the mystery person after 3 long days.

We need a update VI

Punds

vi said...

Nandu
Nahi :( vo bhi nahin!
Bhole :))...How come you are not here yet...?
Flower,
NP, you can use this space anytime and esp. when you want to tell Gi a couple of things :P
Punds,
Okie...well it is none other then George Bush! I dreamt that I won a seat in the senate and I had a meeting with GB!

Full2 Faltu said...

khoda pahad nikla chuha

:)

Punds

Full2 Faltu said...

You know what could have been a bigger and better hint

He stays in USA, you all know him and he does not even know you exist

Kyon? :)

Punds

vi said...

Punds,

khoda pahad nikla chuha
Well sorry to disappoint you :))
re: your second comment!
Bilkul!