That was the day I landed in US.
R, a mexican was the one that picked me up @ the airport. He took me to a house full of desis. Of the 4 only 2 were at home. I had contacted S who happened to be my undergrad senior and he said there is another guy, A from my undergrad as well, who needs a roomie and I could stay with him. But both of them were playing cricket that day, and S had no idea about me coming. He refused to let me in, even though there was another fella, K another newbie who happened to be from his hometown, bglore and had let him in to be the 4th guy in the house.
So, off I went to the tennis court,( where they were playing Cricket) and met S and A. I never knew how S and A looked like, even though they were from my undergrad, and was surprised to see A there, as I had known him to be a 'porukki' (slang for useless fella) in undergrad. and I immediately figured out the status of the school I was joining for masters :-)
In the course of time my friend E joined me there and I got to know another S, a D and other alphabets too...:-)
ah Jeenu, aint I happy today...:-D
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I'm completely confused.
Hope Jeenu understands.
Hi Gi
nice blog :P
Aria
gi here has some trouble with alphabets in english language so i think he decided to practise it with this blog
lol
jeenu
# Gi,
I hope you don't mind my commenting on your blog:D
BTW, when I started reading this blog, I was like..heck, wasn't Vi supposed to be in Toronto? Man she had male roomies, than I checked the name and I realized that its Mr.G!!
Sorry, I guess the post was meant for jeens:)
lolz, FFBW, just another attempt @ narad effect...
to make fun of jeenu and her way of quoting friend..:-)
Just some good natured ribbing:-)
ah ROS....no problemo...u can comment as much as u wanna:-)
and as to the forgetting part that u posted in ur blog, same answer as for aria:-)
pure unadultereated fun:-)
at ur expense that is:-D
#Gi,
Good natured ribbing, if it is..coolios:) BTW, ek disclaimer daal deeya karo..naheeto I start steaming from all corners( no pun intended):)))
Gi
lol
ROS
and u thought Gi was Vi's roomie :))
rofl
jeenu
:)
btw did anyone else get an email from satya prabhakar? (Or was it just me, yeah right dream on vi!!!)
vi
Hey I got an email from him, but i deleted it:p
Gi...when are we getting the calgary blog????
vi
calgary...Im wondering if I shd blog abt it or not!!
From: Genterist
Blog: http://mblog.genterist.net
E-mail: contact@genterist.net
Hi Still Thinking!!
I'm Genterist and I've just arrived at your page by pressing the magic "Next Blog" button. You have a very cool page.
I am sure you like music and i would like to invite you to join my music blog.
Music blog is like normal blog, you just post the title of the song, the link to that song and it will appear at the music blog box like this
--> M-blog
Please join me and send me an email and i will show you how can we blog music together.
This is not a scam and everything will be done via blogger (officially) and you will have a FREE beautiful blog radio customized just for your page and its playlist will be built by music bloggers like you.
With best regards.
gosh! lot of blogs to catch up!seemed to hv missed reading 'em! lemme finish em first :)
Post a Comment